All developer’s units are now 100% sold. For brand new launches and other condominiums in the first hand market, simply visit our main directory at www.cos.sg.
My home and life-inspired by the city
It’s set right on the edge of the city but feels a world apart. Spottiswoode Suites is where you stay, work and love out all your passions.
The 36-storey SOHO-style freehold development is surrounded by culture, heritage and natural beauty, with views of both city and sea. Well connected and surrounded by the conveniences of urban living, it’s filled with spaces that define who you are and how you want to live.
Step inside and open up your world to the charm of the cosmopolitan city life.
A New World has opened up for me.
Heritage, culture and inspiration-they’re everywhere around me.
Fluid and unique, I find the architecture here inspiring and welcoming.
There’s nothing like giving the mind and body a solid workout.
Sea views from the Indoor Gym at Juvenate 24. What a great way to work out. I’d love to start each day with a swim at the lap pool or resistance labyrinth on Aqua 5. The tennis court at plaza 1, where I can practise my serve and inviate friends for a game or two. The tea pavilion at Zen 14 just the place to read, think or clear my mind.
When we look out the window, we see breathtaking potential.
With the office now at the CBD, work is less than 10 minutes away! The future Tanjong Pagar Waterfront City offers so much for us to look forward to. Absolutely thrilled by this year’s Mosiac Music Festival line-up at the Esplanade.
We’ve got all the comforts of a getaway, without leaving home.
Lazing at the Aqua Cove on Aqua 5. Can Sundays get any better? I’m going to get my weekly massage and facial at Juvenate 24. The exercise deck on juvenate 24 would be a great spot for practising yoga. It’s exactly the life we’ve hoped, dreamed and planned for.
Want to shop, eat or grab a drink? I’m there in just minutes!
My hearty breakfast at Everton Food Place-just a 3-minute stroll from home. The wonderful little boutiques at Ann Siang Hill are just 6 minutes away. Can’t wait to show off my grilling skills at the Teppanyaki Pavilion on Zen 14!
Where I find inspiration to cook up my next big business idea…
The Soiree 4 event pavilion is perfect for brainstorm sessions with colleagues. The spa lounge pavilion at Juvenate 24-a great place to spend hours relaxing with a book.
Sensational sights. Incredible experiences. What a way to live.
Top 10 Reasons Why Spottiswoode Suites Is For You
- Rare Freehold Land in District 02
- Doorstep to Singapore’s Central Business District
- Within 5 Minutes Away from Singapore’s National Icons- Gardens By the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Walking Distance Singapore’s largest cultural enclave-Chinatown
- Breathaking views of City and the Sea
- Stunning 36 Storey Iconic Tower
- Designed for SOHO-style living with a Built-in Furniture Deck for most Units
- Spacious living with a 3.6 metres ceiling height for most units
- Efficient Design with no bay windows and planter boxes
- Over 50 Recreational Facilities across five different levels